To content
Zentrum für HochschulBildung

Recognition of Academic Achievements from Abroad

Please note: The Department of Personnel Development and Change Management can only certify the equivalence of modules in terms of content. For confirmation that the scope (number of credits) of courses attended abroad is equivalent, please contact the examination board.

You can find the exact procedure on the following website:

If you would like us to confirm the content equivalence of courses, please send

  1. the completed "Form for the Recognition Agreement" (to be found on the website of the examination board linked above) with details of the two courses
  2. an extract from the module handbook (or a comparable document) of the foreign university showing the contents of the module to be credited

only to the following address: