- By detecting the status quo in a company, organizational analysis constitutes a necessary foundation for organizational development.
- It is therefore the foundation for decisions regarding:
- the initialization of Human Resource Development measures
- process optimization
- change management measures
- culture/mission statement development.
Possible Contents of Organizational Analysis:
- Analysis of communication structures in the company.
- Analysis of leadership behavior in the company.
- Analysis of company culture.
- Analysis of confidence in management.
- Analysis of commitment to the organization.
- Analysis of health management/work-life balance.
- Employee surveys, interviews, random sample observations, workshops with work groups.
- Identification of Goals
What is the purpose of the analysis? Which information is of strategic significance?
Development of the survey tools/interviews, etc.
Announcement of measures, carrying out of interviews, observations, online implementation of the employee survey.
- Information about Results
Target group-specific presentation of results for various groups of stakeholders.
Optional: Derivation of an appropriate course of action.