- is an innovative team coaching method that makes possible the continuous development of managers.
- is based on current scientific knowledge and application-oriented studies on the one hand, and on decades of practical experience of advisors and managers on the other.
- has a standardized methodology, making it easy to learn.
- makes it possible for 5-6 participants to engage with one participant’s situation at a time, with the goal of benefitting from the different perspectives in the group.
Potential Applications of the CTC:
- To support general or specific Human Resource Development measures (e.g. leadership): Participants have follow-up training during which they engage with the practical implementation of the material they have learned. Personal goal setting and action plans for further development are worked out in coaching sessions.
- To support change processes: Participants develop solutions for difficult tasks/emotional reactions during the change process.
Advantages of the CTC over other Human Resource Development Measures:
- Simultaneously promotes the sustainable learning processes and learning transfer of all participants by working with a very wide variety of practical examples.
- Thanks to its internal implementation with numerous participants, the method generates high benefits at a low cost.
- Detection of the challenges you face.
- Implementation of the CTC.
- Training of Moderators
- Moderation of initial sessions.
- Continuous evaluation of participants’ learning progress.